Sent: Monday, January 01, 2018 7:33 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] windows live mail account not working

Hi,

I've noticed my aol.com email isn't work and hasn not been for a long while
now.

I changed the password and I get the dialog, Windows Live Mail

Some errors occurred while processing the requested tasks.  Please
Hidereview the list of errors below for more details.

Stop

<< Details

Tasks Errors

Unable to send or receive messages for the Aol (kimsansong) account. Header
download for

the 'Notes' folder did not complete. The connection to the server has
failed.

Server Response: Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server, due to
non-network

errors. This could, for example, indicate a lack of memory on your system.

Server: 'imap.aol.com'

Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E

Protocol: IMAP

Port: 143

Secure(SSL): No

1 of 2 tasks have completed successfully

Thoughts?

If you are a wrestling fan, I invite you to visit my wrestling site for
blogs and podcasts by navigating to: http://www.therasslincafe.com/

Also, you may like our page on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/TheRasslinCafe/

Jesus dyed for us, why can't we live for him?