Remember your subject lines are to be descriptive

-----Original Message----- From: Kimsan Sent: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 11:28 AM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: [JAWS-Users] Hi,
Hi,

I am in the keyboard manager as I write this, well technically I'm in
outlook 2016 writing this email, but while scrolling down the list in the
keyboard manager, I see goldmine. What is goldmine? It's right above
goldwave.

Thanks.

If you are a wrestling fan, I invite you to visit my wrestling site for
blogs and podcasts by navigating to: http://www.therasslincafe.com/

Also, you may like our page on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/TheRasslinCafe/