From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2018 7:50 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Where do I locate WordPad

Hi.
I'm using windows 10, but mine is at:
C:\Program Files\windows nt\accessories

The path should automatically be reachable from your run dialog box. So hit
windos-key+r, then type "wordpad".

Not 100% sure how the search box works in Windows 7, but if you search your
c drive for wordpad.exe, and then use "open file location" from the context
menu on that result, you will be able to see the full path.