From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Friday, January 5, 2018 7:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Any tips on screen-sharing with sighted users?

Hi folks. I need to be doing this soon, while using a web application. By
default, JAWS does not even show the position of the virtual cursor, which
means a sighted person would have a hard time following my
navigation/reading/etc. However, I found the option in settings to highlight
the virtual cursor, which I think should help. Is there anything else anyone
feels I should be aware of? I explained that the virtual buffer reformats
pages in non-screen layout already.

Thanks.