Morning everyone.
I use Excel 2013, JAWS 2018 and Windows 10 on a Dell laptop.
I have a curious problem whenever attempting to open a previously saved excel
file. I go to the open menu, and tab to the list of previously opened files,
and my particular worksheet is not in the list. I have to go into my documents,
and locate it that way. I have tried saving it after opening it, closing Excel,
and reopening it, but I get the same results. Any suggestions/recommendations?
Thanks in advance.

Jerry