From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of el...@comcast.net
Sent: January 10, 2018 3:32 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] web CAPTCHA

My audio solution has become this. Open a word document and then listen to
the audio and type what I hear. Being a tiny bit older than some on the
list, I just try for 3 or 4 numbers or letters at a time. Then I have it
repeated until I have the solution  entered in Word. Then I copy and paste
the results into the field and most of the time, I get it correct on one or
two tries. The structure of the audio CAPTCHs is such that you have to click
to start the audio and then jump into the solution field and type. This
makes me hurry and I too often goof. Just be sure that when you go back to
activate the repeat button that you don't press "get a new challenge."

I still think that we could come up with a better CAPTCH structure. How
about audio that said, "Enter the first name of the famous man shot by John
Wilks Boot."
Rick