From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of T. Civitello
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 11:47 AM
To: Jaws users list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] copying text from a Web page

At times when I try to select and copy text from a Web site to the clip board
it will not work. When I try to paste into a document there is nothing there.
It seems as though some Web sites will not permit copying. Is there anyway
around this?  Tom For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: