That is how I do it, couldn't have answered her better myself.

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B.
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2018 11:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Deleting folders from Dropbox Account

Hi Sherri,

Go into the default / main Dropbox folder where all your shared folders are
located on your computer, & delete the folders you want to remove from
there.  The deleted folders from your computer will also be removed from the
Dropbox website if I remember correctly.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the

----- Original Message ----- From: Sherri Brun