Friends,my hands were a little cold....so sorry for the typos, folks.
At 05:07 PM 1/15/2018, you wrote:
Hi friends...I'm sick of eudora making me wanna pull out my hair!.
On my desktop jaws is saying no selected item....On my laptop.....I am trying to enter my username and password....it says invalid username or password!. I may be going to a center in austin Texas for a few months..and i don't wanna have to wrestle with this bblasted issue...when I take my laptop!.
it's got windows10..any good suggestions?