JAWS 18 is the major version behind JAWS 2018. You will need to pay
for, or use your SMA to upgrade just as you did from 17  or whatever
previous version you used to 18. To see your build number, go to the
JAWS window and press DOWN ARROW. You will be able to see if there is
a new build of 18 available by going to Help > Check for Updates ...