From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of jyandt.mar...@comcast.net
Sent: January 27, 2018 4:38 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] CD Rom NOt Showing Up

Afternoon all.
On a Toshiba Laptop with Windows 10, my wifes CD ROM does not show up in “This
PC”. We went into the Control Panel, and found it through that. We confirmed
that all of the drivers are up to date. But when we place a disk in the drive,
it will not show up. Any suggestions/recommendations? This laptop does not use
JAWS as my wife is fully sighted. Thanks.

Jerry