I believe the scripts were called JTunes but never bought them myself.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2018 6:45 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws 2018 and new iTunes

Not sure what the status is nowadays, but there was someone who wrote
scripts for iTunes. However, as Apple probably keps changing it, the scripts
would become less and less useful unless they were consistently updated with
the programmes. Again, I personally feel that iTunes is not at all worth the
bother. It's just a big bloated mess, and invasive as well. I'll stick to my
Winamp/Foobar/VLC and non-Apple devices, thanks.