From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of randy tijerina
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 8:32 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Outlook 2016

         Hi everyone. I took out this Calendar thing because of what i'm
about to ask.
How do I go about getting outlook 2017?
i got outlook 2010 but I don't know if I have to pay to get a key or not.
i'm in a bit of a catch-22.
I have to leave for 6 months nd I want to catch up on my mail..or stay in
touch.
what I have now...eudora's a headach!.
jaws keeps saying, no selected item.
it's insane!.