From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of George Martinez Sr
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 2:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Windows 10 magnification with Tandem

I got curious and asked Mr. Google and here is what I found on enlarging the
screen in Windows 10 which I am "assuming" will work during a Tandem
session:
list of 3 items
. Press Windows key + the + key on the NumPad to turn on the Magnifier.
. Pressing Windows key and NumPad + again, will then increase magnification
and NumPad "-" will decrease it.
. To exit the Magnifier, press the Windows key + ESC.

George A. Martinez, CPA
O-602.368.8854
F-206.666.2589
C-602.368.5424
"I've learned....That everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all
the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it." attributed to
Andy Rooney