>From Shaz.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of michaeel's mail
Sent: Sunday, February 4, 2018 8:30 PM
To: jaws help list <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] question about sounds.

Hi guys i have noticed on 1 of my laptops the sound goes silly some times.
Its not a screen reader issue.
But all the sounds go very gargly and lots of reverb.
After a reboot all is good.
But its driving me crazy it just happens at any time.
Running latest win 10.
I have not had this happen on any other machine.
I was thinking it might be a sound driver problem.
ut i have checked that its the up to date driver.
AAny ideas thanks.Michael.

---