From: Fernando Gregoire
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2018 10:52 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS & Microsoft Silverlight Updates

Hi Mike,

I don't know whiy you may want to prevent Silverlight from updating or ever
installing.
However, if Silverlight updates are continually unhiden, be aware that it is
actually an add-on for IE. Try opening IE, going to Tools and then Manage
Add-ons. In this dialog, find the Microsoft Silverlight plugin and disable
it.
Do similar steps in other browsers for which Silverlight plugins are
installed, such as Mozilla Firefox.

Hope it helps!