Someone on this list answered a previous Magic question so I have another
one. I'm using Magic at 22X and I have light letters on a dark background.
Win 7 64 bit computer Jaws 18 IE 11. So, I turned off the magnification with
the cap loc key and delete so that a sighted person could see what was on
the screen. When I used these toggle keys to turn the magnification back on,
Jaws said, "Magnification enhanced" and the colors changed to the ones that
are set, the light letters on the dark background. But the magnification
wasn't on. I had to reboot the computer to get the magnification back. Has
anyone else encountered this? Is there an easier fix than turning the
computer off and on again?

Miriam