neither am I since I purchased the cd direct from Amazon.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Samco" <jsa...@jps.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 3:27 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] uploading music with amazon music app

Also, I believe Amazon announced a few months ago they were going to discontinue this feature at the end of 2018. No more being able to upload your own music into Amazon storage for playback through Amazon Music. I suppose the only way to get that music back as playable through Amazon Music is to either upgrade to their subscription service, and/or, purchase the music if not available via subscription. I'm not happy with this.
HTH,
Jeff