From: Kimsan
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 9:10 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] removing avast

I accidentally installed Avast when installing CCleaner.

I thought I removed it all after using revo uninstaller.

On google here, it states when using the tool Avast has to remove it, it
boots into safe mode?

Is there another way, as I never messed with safe mode before.

If you are a wrestling fan, I invite you to visit my wrestling site for
blogs and podcasts by navigating to:

Also, you may like our page on facebook at