Hello,

You might consider using the search box in File Explorer or Windows
Explorer.  After opening File Explorer or Windows Explorer use CTRL E to
move focus into the search box.  There are a lot of different criteria you
can use when searching but here are a couple you might try.  The first one
gives results for MP3 files for this month.  The second one gives results
for MP3 files from yesterday, the third one gives results for all files and
not just MP3 files worked on after January 31 of this year but before today.
You can copy and paste the below examples to try each one.  I think the
first one will likely be sufficient.  Don't press enter key after typing or
pasting the information into the search box, instead just hold down CTRL and
press tab key twice to move to the results list.

Modified:this month type:.mp3

Modified:02-12-18 type:.mp3

Modified:>01-31-18<02-13-18

I hope this works for you.