From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of wayne smith
Sent: 10 February 2018 22:23
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Touch cursors

Hello all-

My computers are old and do not have touch screens. I keep hearing about the
touch cursor. Is ther any use for them for machines that do not have a touch
screen?  Is there a link where I can learn more about using them with JAWS and
which versions work with them?

Wayne

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff
in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and
other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch,
https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail