Try searching for the Avast removal tool.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Kimsan
Sent: 12 February 2018 17:10
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] removing avast

Hi,

I accidentally installed Avast when installing CCleaner.

I thought I removed it all after using revo uninstaller.

On google here, it states when using the tool Avast has to remove it, it boots
into safe mode?

Is there another way, as I never messed with safe mode before.

If you are a wrestling fan, I invite you to visit my wrestling site for blogs
and podcasts by navigating to: http://www.therasslincafe.com/

Also, you may like our page on facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/TheRasslinCafe/

---

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff
in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and
other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch,
https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail