From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Judy Jones
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 11:35 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Using a web site provided text formatter.

Hello again,

I am a new author with www.textbroker.com.

I have successfully submitted material, but have some beginner-type questions.

When submitting the text of the article, there is a text box for the body of
the article.  All well and good.

When composing the original document in Word, after copy-pasting that Word doc
with all its attributes, such as bold, italics, hyperlinks, etc. those
attributes do not transfer over in to the site's text field.

To solve this, the site has provided links for adding those attributes back in
above the text box/edit field for the text body.  However, I am unable to get
those to work, don't know how to access them without getting out of the text
field.

For instance, when wanting to attach a hyperlink to the words Outdoor Fun,
doing the traditional control-K in Word actually opens a new Textbroker page.

However, I am asking if there is a way to actually use the link for hyperlink
provided by Textbroker.  You are supposed to be able to highlight your text,
then go up to the link to activate the hyperlink in the document, but does not
work, since I am out of the edit field.  The formatter link even gives ashort
cut key of Alt-L, which I have tried, but does not work either.  Note that the
control-B does work for Bold, and I believe the control-U key will work too.

If this problem is too confusing, let me know and will try to rephrase.

Thanks as always.

Judy

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.