Hi K M,
See if the notes below will help:
From: David Moore
Hi,
To save a website, just press ctrl + D. Now, to read through your book marks
(favorites) Press the alt key and down arrow once and press the letter B.
Press the right arrow to open that sub menu and then up and down arrow
through your book marks. Favorites in IE are called Book marks in Firefox
and Google Chrome. As you arrow through your book marks, just press enter on
the one you want. You can also import all of your favorites from IE, and
book marks from Firefox. Hope that helps. Let me know if you have anymore
questions. Have a great one.
David

From: Adrian Spratt
While in Chrome, press alt. Arrow down once. Press b for bookmarks.
Right-arrow once. Now you can arrow up and down this submenu.

One option is to book mark a page, which shares the same IE shortcut of
control-d. Another is to import favorites/bookmarks from other browsers,
including IE.

Navigation through the bookmarks menu relies heavily on right arrow, along
with the up and down arrows.

After your IE favorites have been imported, you reach them with the same b
submenu. Once you hit the IE imports option, right-arrow twice.

Adrian

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the