On the file tab, there is a sae all attachments, I would use that and save them
to a folder on your machine.
ALT+F Should do the job for you.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of wayne smith
Sent: 15 February 2018 00:58
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Opening multiple attachments in MS Word

Hello all-

I was sent an email with about 10 MS Word attachments that I need to open and
save into my documents folder.  Is there a way to open and save multiple
document attachments at one time and to save them?  I am using Windows 7 64bit
and MS Word 2007 with JAWS 15.

Wayne

Wayne in

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take
any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff
in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and
other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch,
https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail