From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Pam
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 4:37 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] PDF Documents

Hi

When I try to open a PDF document it opens up in Microsoft edge and it appears
to be blank.  I would like it to open in Acrobat reader DC.

I have tried to go to the default programmes but acrobat reader dc isn't listed
there so now I'm stuck.

Am using win10 latest with jfw17.

Step by step instructions would be very much appreciated before I start pulling
out my hair in frustration.

Kind regards
Pam Mahuika
Otago
NEW ZEALAND

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.