Well, I guess I am schooled. Also, I had no idea Opera was still around.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Fernando Gregoire
Sent: February 16, 2018 2:10 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Differences between Chrome and Google Chrome with JAWS

Hi Cher,

Google Chrome is the browser you download from Google's website and many
programs offer during installation, wetter you are an individual or an
enterprise.
In the JAWS Chrome script files there is the difference between Chrome and
Google Chrome, because Chrome is a generic way to refer to other browsers that
use the open source Chromium engine used by Google Chrome, for example the
modern versions of Opera.

Hope this clarification is helpful.