From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of JM Casey
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 4:18 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Printing pages from A Website

You could do that. But I'm not 100% sure the results of a copy/paste into MS
word will have the correct formatting, and I could be wrong, but I don't think
any images on the page, for instance, will be copied this way. Another way you
can do this is to save the web page on your machine using your web browser,
then open it in Word. Yes, Word will open .html files. At this point, you could
just print as is, or, even save again as a word document for easier editing.
When you go to the print dialog in Word, the area that says "print preview"
should tell you the number of pages, given current settings, fonts, layout and
so on, the document should take.