From: cheez
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 4:11 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Firefox updates/accessibility

I've found, that when asked if you want to save your password, it tells you
to press the spacebar, then press alt plus n.
After doing that, you either press Y or N.  That's what I did and do and it
works.
As far as stopping it from asking all the time, I never really checked into
it.  Perhaps someone else on this list will know the answer to that.

Vince