From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Ritz, Courtney L. (GSFC-7200)
Sent: February 22, 2018 12:14 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS and the Powerpoint accessibility checker

Hi,

Apologies if this has been asked before, I'm in a bit of a time-crunch.

I'm running Windows 7 and JAWS version 17.0.2729.
In Office 2013, I opened a Powerpoint file, and ran the accessibility check
on it.  Sadly, I can't figure out how to read the actual results of the
check.  Anyone know how to do it with JAWS?

Thanks!

Courtney