From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Naomi Bolter
Sent: February 22, 2018 5:57 PM
To: 'jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com'
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Thoughts on LinkedIn

When I went to enter in my job information, some of the drop down boxes did
not work.
But I am using Internet explorer and an old windows, being a work pc, so
this may have been the issue rather than Jaws and Linked in.

Good luck though, just have a good play around with it, it really is much
better than it was 6 years ago when I first tried.

Naomi Bolter |Design and Stewardship - Homelessness |
Commissioning | Department of Family & Community Services | Level 3, 223-239
Liverpool Road | Ashfield NSW 2131 | Locked Bag 4001 | Ashfield BC | NSW
1800 | Tel: 8753 9004 | Email: naomi.bol...@facs.nsw.gov.au