From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Mr. Ed
Sent: 23 February 2018 00:26
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Latest Jaws and IE 11

Hi,
The latest Jaws update seem to be working just fine with IE to me on two
computers. Maybe you need to reset your IE. Here below are the steps to reset
IE.
How to reset IE 11:
I would recommend re setting IE. Here are the steps to do that.
1. Open IE
2. Press alt + T for tools menu.
3. Press up arrow once and you should be on options. Press the enter key.
4. Press shift + Tab and you should hear General.
5. Press the right arrow key until you hear advance.
6. Tab until you hear reset button.
7. Press enter on the reset button.
8. A dialog box will come up. Press tab once and you will hear something about
checking this box to delete         personal information. Press the spacebar
here   to check this check box.
9. Tab twice to the reset button and press the spacebar.
Wait a few minutes then close IE and reopen it. Now it should work like new.
Note: checking the box about removing personal information will not remove your
favorites in IE.