From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND
Sent: February 23, 2018 2:54 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] migrating to a different web browser

I couldn't agree more with having multiple browsers.  There are certain web
pages that just don't work well with a certain browser, but will work much
better with another.

I have Firefox, Chrome and IE on my PC and use them all depending on the
circumstance.  I also have NVDA in addition to JAWS, for the same reason.

The more tools available, the better, in my opinion.

Pam