I updated my JAWS 2018 this morning in Windows 10, 1709.
It helped a lot with some nagging issues in my Outlook 2016.
However, VFO has some work to do in Excel 2016.
I use the export to Excel feature in QuickBooks almost daily and once the
Excel interface comes up JAWS 2018 does not read the Initial radial box
selection until I use INS + 5, also there is a Default button at the bottom
called EXPORT and JAWS does not initially announce it.  At least I can press
ALT + X and activate it.
In addition, in Excel when I am combining workbooks into Sheets in one
workbook when I shift tab into the Dialog that names the Open Excel
workbooks I had several files that began with 2018 and 2017 and JAWS read me
"20" on both.  Again when I pressed INS + 5 it read me the entire file name
but it should read the entire file name not just the first 2 characters.
In addition, I am on the QuickBooks testing team and JAWS 2018 will not
properly read QuickBooks lists of either memorized Reports or Transactions
in either QuickBooks 2017 or 2018..
On all of the above JAWS 18 does a very nice job.
I just rebooted into JAWS 18 and now am compiling a list for JAWS team.
FROWN

George A. Martinez, CPA
O-602.368.8854
F-206.666.2589
C-602.368.5424
"I've learned....That everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all
the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it." attributed to
Andy Rooney