Hi, I am currently using Win 7 and Jaws 14. I am considering updating the
Jaws.haven't before due to financial situations, but I don't know if Jaws 18
or Jaws 2018 would be better. It seems from what I've read on this list that
some things were corrected in 2018 that were problems in 18. I am running
Win 7 and there's no plan to get a new computer in the near future. So which
would you say would be best for me. Thanks in advance.  Judy & Libby