Thanks for the DL links Mike, but I'm encountering the error using the DVD from FS. I've never seen so many error during a JFW install, and I've been at it for quite a few years.
Glen

---
On 27-Feb-2018 11:39 pm, Mike B. wrote:
Hi Glen,

Try a fresh download from the appropriate link below, & see if that helps.

32 Bit:

http://jaws2018.vfo.digital/180278JA45TX/J2018.1802.78enu-x86.exe

64 Bit:

http://jaws2018.vfo.digital/180278JA45TX/J2018.1802.78enu-x64.exe

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the

From: Dialup @ 56k
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2018 7:55 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS install error

Afternoon All
Trying to install the February release of JAWS 2018, 64 bit version,
clean install on a Windows 10 PC.
The install freezes at about 40% on the first screen displaying:
Cancelling the install has no initial effect.  Have to go to task
manager and End Task.
Then, at the next restart, the License screen displays and the install
process starts again on a loop, failing at the same spot each time.
I prseumed the problem was related to a Windows 10 error so did all the
usual checking for corrupt files / troubleshooting / driver updates, but
no luck, still the same JAWS install loop.
Been at it all morning so any ideas, no matter how whacky would be
appreciated.
Glen