From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2018 10:00 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Abbyy FineReader...anyone use it?

Hey. I'm looking into this software, and it seems useful and has a lot of
recommendations for its excellent OCR. It's also not too expensive in
comparison to some others I have seen. Does anyone here use it? Someone
commented that the latest version, 14, is not as accessible as version 12
was. Can anyone on the list confirm this and describe issues? Unfortunately,
the company does not seem to provide older versions on their site.