From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Robin
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2018 3:26 AM
To: jaws list
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] I wont to chane the star Punctuation to say
something else

I just want the star simble to say UnReconciled in a home budgit which I
use.
Many thanks robin.
Can anyone help.
When I Choose Customize Punctuation it says This setting is only available
in the Default/All Applications Is there anyway you can do  it just for one
program.
I just want to change one individual punctuation  to say something in one
application not every program.
Many thanks.
Cheers Robin.
Email Sent using, "Becky!" Internet Mail Client version 2.73".
Email: bob....@ntlworld.com