From: "andy " <wellerandy1...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2018 1:10 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] looking for a program

Hey all

My girlfriend an di are both blind and her daughter likes to visit sites she
is not suppose to be on.

Is there a program out there that would be a tattle tell?

A program that would allow for us to go back and retrace her steps?

Something that she wouldn't be able to see  because she does go in and turn
off things. She turns off the voice when she doesn't want her mom to know
what she is doing.

Looking for something that also blind friendly.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you