Why is typing the password so difficult? If you are finding that you
need JAWS to speak back each character you are typing because you make
mistakes, I suggest (and please don't interpret this as condescension
or rudeness, because that is not my objective at all) that you buy a
typing program such as Typability or Talking Typer to improve your
typing.