Sounds like your isp server is down. How long has this been happening?

Dave

From: <jyandt.mar...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 05:27
Subject: [JAWS-Users] WLM and Comcast

Morning folks.
I am having a problem with WLM and comcast. Whenever I try to open or delete
a message from my inbox, I get the following message:
imap.comcast.net was not found.
Does anyone else have the same problem, and if so, can you offer a solution?
I am using WLM 16.4, Jaws 2018 and Windows 10 on a dell laptop.
Thanks.

Jerry