From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
john_just...@verizon.net
Sent: March 10, 2018 11:24 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] WHY UPGRADE TO 2018?

Hi group,

I am now using Jaws 18 in its latest configuration.  I just priced out the
upgrade to Jaws 2018 and it will cost me $400 including the SMA.  Before I
make that kind of investment, I'd appreciate it if someone would tell me
whether Jaws 2018 is worth the investment.  I'm happy with jaws 18.   I
would have no objection to upgrading if someone can give me good reasons for
that change.  I have been studying the messages on our list and to tell you
the truth, what I'm hearing is somewhat discouraging.  Many people are
having issues with 2018.  However, I'd be willing to bet that the same thing
happened when Jaws 18 was introduced.  There is always a time where people
have to adjust to new technology or software.

JOHN AND LINDA JUSTICE

WITH GUIDE DOGS EDWIN AND CALYPSOE

PERSONAL E-MAIL: john_just...@verizon.net