Hello,
If you want to use twitter from the web I would recommend using EasyChirp. It
is an accessible online interface to twitter. It can be found at:
www.easychirp.com/ <http://www.easychirp.com/>
However most people use a twitter client on either their phone or PC to access
it. There is Chicken Nugget, which is a paid client, and there is TWBlue which
is free.

Regards,
Greg Wocher