Hi Steve & Shannon,

Below are a few notes that might get you pointed in the direction you wanted
to go:

From: Carlos
While the button/control you want to label has focus, press Insert+F2 and
select
"Prompt Create"
  Carlos

  From: Kimsan
  Hmm, I didn't see prompt create after pressing insert f2.  Custom labels
will do the trick, and lable links and buttons.
  I would focus on the button, CTRL insert tab, then fill out the
information and click ok/save or whatever the button is. I'm thinking it
will be an ok button.

  Kimsan Song

  From: Carlos
  They are similar options.  In a browser, you will see an item named
  "Custom Label"
  for labeling HTML controls.  In an application, you would use
  "Prompt Create"
  If your browser has focus, you will not see the
  "Prompt Create"
  option in the list since it is used for labeling controls in an
application.
  Carlo

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the