From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
Timothy Appleby
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 11:42 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Need advice on a missing module

HI all, I have a  missing module and need to find out if it's a critical file
for my system to run or not. If anyone is able to help, it would be gratefully
appreciated

Thank you in advance;

Timothy Appleby.

P.S.

I don't know how to copy a dialog and paste the contents of that dialog into
this message so that listers can help me.

If anyone is able to advise me on that, that would also be greatful.

Thank you once again.