No it cannot be installed on a Chromebook, chrome books run their own operating
system called chromeos  which has its own accessibility built in.

Look up chromevox for more information.

I will say that access to these devices has been available for at least four
years now, but over the last year I’ve noticed has improved substantially.

Sent from my iPhone