Hi. If you install jaws you will get all of the training material under the
help menu. It's presented in Daisy format. Jaws has it's own daisy player,
FS reader, which works well.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Susan Ward
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 10:57 AM
To: jaws users <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] need help in understanding jaws any books or tutorials
out there?

  Hello I was wondering if there any books or tutorials of jaws that are
current so I can understand it better. I did come across this one book from
the access technology institute and the book does cover jaws and is
95 dollars and is on Jaws 2018, does anyone know if its well worth the money
cause was reading about it and they walk through every setting and with the
book you get all text and audio formats to help you out. I am coming from
Window Eyes and use NVDA that is also a good screen reader so just wondering
what other people think. Thank you.
1 Simple Trick Removes Eye Bags & Lip Lines In Seconds
risingstarnewspaper.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5aaa7bacd96547bac01b3st03vuc