From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Orlando Enrique Fiol
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 2:58 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS Build Update, J2018.1803.24, Download Links +
What's new

Hi Eric,
Can users change field labels for custom controls globally, by application or
by control? I'm thinking of the many Sound Forge plugin dialogues with
unlabeled custom controls. The same field data wouldn't apply to all.

Orlando Enrique Fiol
Ph.D. Candidate in Music Theory
University of Pennsylvania
Professional Pianist/Keyboardist, Percussionist, Arranger, Performer and
Pedagogue