From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Rebecca Lineberger
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 3:35 PM
To: jaws user's list <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS Update

I put it in this afternoon and have been playing.  I'm delighted to be able to
copy and paste using Edge.  I had not been using Edge, since I needed this
functionality.  Thank you.

I use the Windows 10 calculator all the time, and am pleased that it now speaks
as it should for the most part.  Occasionally when dividing one number by
another, the result does not speak when the enter key is pressed.
Consistently this happens with 16 divided by 4.  I have to tab and shift tab
for the answer to speak.  20 divided by 4 speaks the answer immediately. I
played with all sorts of numbers, but again, only 16 divided by 4 consistently
comes up silent on my system.

I wish I could play with Office 2016, but I still am happy with my 2010.
Smile.

I have other things yet to check out, but this was a great update.

Thanks.

Rebecca

"The best criticism of the bad is the practice of the better"

From:  Center for Action and Contemplation