From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 4:04 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] turning off sounds in word, outlook etc.

Hi Kimsan,

Go to the Control Panel, Sounds Link, press enter, control + tab to the
Sounds Page, tab to the Tree View, & go down to Microsoft Office to find the
sound you're looking for.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the